Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hair gel and the passage of time


Well – its been a while since I updated this blog – but the passage of time has been advantageous at least in one way – I can now report on the progress of several important personal projects that have been ongoing throughout the period.

Firstly – hair gel. As you may recall (well, probably you don’t) I managed to grab a whole bunch of hair molding product samples left out by a sales rep type (my guess) neighbour for anyone to have. The upshot, after testing them all – “Got2b 90 degree max control styling gel”– I’m still using it and will be buying more when it runs out. I know it sounds extreme but it’s actually quite subtle for a gel. I find it melds with my hair perfectly – and gives me a cool, desirable look that is pleasing to my friends and co-workers alike – not to mention providing me with a mirror-friendly morning experience every time.

This proves that, as a marketing technique, giving away lots of product will inevitably create loyal customers – I am prepared to take a variety of other products (MP3 players, lubricants, hotel stays, preferably all at once) on a similar basis – so I hope lots of corporate types (apart from ones I work with) are reading this!

My second update is potentially less interesting (if that’s possible) though it has involved a hell of a lot more spare time than my hair – this is my current position in the Japanese PS2 roll playing game Phantom Brave – my god this game just goes on forever – but I am still plugging away and finding it a pleasant diversion – I think I have completed close to a hundred strategic battles now – and where am I? No idea. Certainly my life hasn’t changed. But I have now come across the “Pure Spirit Spear” which I am using to kill virtually everything in sight! OK! (Current play time: 63:25:17 (level 71)).

1 comment:

Jules said...

Yes.. I often spot your funky hair-do first before anything else ... "floating" across the corridor at work ...