Sunday, July 02, 2006

Got2b “glued” Blasting Freeze Spray

This stuff scares me. Its spray container, with a cone shaped nozzle, looks like a yellow civil defence siren, or a fire hydrant. It is part of the “glued” range and you apply it after you've nuked your head with other plasters in the range. I just used it straight. It smelled gaseous, like dry ice – and has this cold way of penetrating your lungs as if to say – you’re fucked now, mate.

The result was the usual – an uncertain, dry looking mess on my head due to the fact I have no idea how to style.

*Sigh*

2 comments:

Lien said...

When I had really short hair, I loved this stuff. Nothing short of concrete can make your hair stand on end like this. If you tried to spike your hair with it, you can definatley try to poke someones eye out. Although having eye goo on the end of your hair might be a bit yuk.

Weaver said...

uh yeah...