Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My first comment - not in the comment area

Got an email from some guy I know who read this blog. Why can't people just use the comments thing?

Here it is:

sigh... haven't you got anything better to do? as if the net wasn't awash with irrelevant content already - to quote 'fight club' - "you are not special - you are not a unique snowflake"... I (capital letter "I"), I,  on the other hand have been hanging out at the Luftwaffe 46 site AND sending emails about german tank maintenance in WWII (among other things) to my colleagues in 'ausreenact' - much more relevant and useful, as I am sure you would agree...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blogg will come back for more :)
zingtrial
http://zingtrial.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Bad spelling - you work as an editor and should know better! With regard to the 'first comment' posted, I am not convinced that there actually IS anything better for us to do (unique snowflakes or not), so what the fuck...Live and let live, I say and each to his/her own.
Having said this, I kind of like the simplistic inanity of this blog.

Anonymous said...

sorry about the previous comment

Lien said...

WTF???

Weaver said...

s'ok tyrannafoe

cool name! : 0