Friday, July 14, 2006

got2b "glued" Water Resistant Spiking Glue (For Screaming Hold - Spike, Chunk, Ultimate Hold"6")

Unlike most gels in the world, this stuff came out of its bright yellow tube an opaque white. It reminded me of builder's adhesive, except that it smelled strongly of melon.

I’ve discovered that if I’m using these hard-core hair moulding products I really have to smooth my hair back 80’s yuppie style. I've tried to spike it up but it just looks electric shock silly. Or, if I leave it flat, it mats to my skull and looks dorky.

Yuppie or dorky – it’s the choice, every morning: except that with my hair combed back I tend to look more like an emaciated chauffeur you'd maybe see smoking an afternoon cigarette in the driveway of some crumbling and corrupt Balkan embassy.

Maybe I should just use nothing – I might at least look intellectual.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Sleek hair with killer gloves, that should do it ! Think the hair w/o the "glue" makes you look boyish, if that's what you're after :)